Wednesday Nov 02, 2022
Episode 8 - Getting to Know Botanical & Protection Magic with Amy Blackthorn
Join Natasha Levinger and her co-host/husband/producer, Brett, as they discuss botanical and protection magic with Amy Blackthorn, author of the new books Blackthorn's Botanical Wellness and Blackthorn's Protection Magic! They talk about how to listen to plants, giving plants appropriate reverence, Amy's early start with a love of plants, self-defense, martial arts, Amy's 15 years in executive protection, combining real-world security with protection magic, and more!
In the rest of the episode, Natasha & Brett discuss being in a numerological "9 year", the most fallish fall that ever falled, the tumultuous Mars retrograde, techniques for re-centering and groundsing, and more!
- Natasha's book, Healing Your Inner Child, is available for pre-oder now on Amazon.
- You can schedule a healing or learn about about Natasha's work by visiting highestlighthealing.com
- Also, if you sign up for Natasha's newsletter, you'll get three free guided audio meditations, including one on clearing your chakras!
- Don't forget to rate and review us on Apple Podcasts and Spotify
- Send questions or show topic suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Getting to Know Woo is a weekly podcast dedicated to dispelling the rhetoric that so-called "woo-woo" practices such as energy work, energy healing, inner child healing, chakra clearing, and more are impractical and ineffective, and instead are pragmatic, transformative, and powerful.
Mentioned in the show:
- Amy's Instagram and Twitter
- Tess's weekly online moment of mindfulness, Sunday Circle.
- Felicia Bender, the Practical Numerologist
- Gingiber Designs & Goods by Stacie Bloomfield
- Molly McCord, Intuitive Astrologer
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.