Join Natasha Levinger and her co-host/husband/producer, Brett, as they discuss astrology with Britten LaRue! They also talk about your woo side, the "unknowableness" of love, the importance of energetic hygiene, being open to guidance from the planets, and more!
- You can schedule a healing or learn about about Natasha's work by visiting highestlighthealing.com
- Also, if you sign up for Natasha's newsletter, you'll get three free guided audio meditations, including one on clearing your chakras!
- Do yourself (and your new favorite podcast) a favor and go get a monthly box from Goddess Provisions!
- Send questions or show topic suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Getting to Know Woo is a weekly podcast dedicated to dispelling the rhetoric that so-called "woo-woo" practices such as energy work, energy healing, inner child healing, chakra clearing, and more are impractical and ineffective, and instead are pragmatic, transformative, and powerful.
Mentioned in the show:
- Braiding Sweetgrass by Robin Wall Kimmerer
- RIP The San Fernando Valley's own Brody Stevens
- Britten LaRue's Instagram
- Britten LaRue's podcast, Moon to Moon