Host Natasha Levinger and her co-host/husband/producer, Brett, talk about setting intentions at this time of New Year's Resolutions.
In this episode, they talk cover
- The very inward, hiberating, restful energy right now
- How much Natasha loves Die Hard and Bruce Willis
- Natasha's good friends Liz and Nene
- Natasha & Brett's Hannukah routine, such as it is
- Brett's journey into magick (with a c-k)
- The power of a regular schedule for spiritual practices
- Setting intentions/resolutions
- The human need for support systems to effect change
- Pairing internal & external goals
- Being drawn to making friends locally
- This week's energy report
- And more!
- Natasha's book, Healing Your Inner Child, is available for pre-order now on Amazon.
- You can schedule a healing or learn about about Natasha's work by visiting highestlighthealing.com
- Don't forget to rate/review us on Apple Podcasts and Spotify and tell your friends about us
- Also, if you sign up for Natasha's newsletter, you'll get three free guided audio meditations, including one on clearing your chakras!
- Send questions or show topic suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Getting to Know Woo is a weekly podcast dedicated to dispelling the rhetoric that so-called "woo-woo" practices such as energy work, energy healing, inner child healing, chakra clearing, and more are impractical and ineffective, and instead are pragmatic, transformative, and powerful.
Mentioned in the show:
- High Magick by Damien Echols
- Amanda Yates Garcia
- Complex PTSD: From Surviving to Thriving by Pete Walker
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.