Host Natasha Levinger and her co-host/husband/producer, Brett, are thrilled to talk to Jonathan Koe, queer mystic, astrologer, energy healer and Akashic Records reader.
In this extra special interview, they talk about
- Open lovingness vs love bombing
- Feeling intuition in your boady
- Intention vs. Impact
- Akashic Records as a limitless spiritual resource
- Both-And vs. Either-Or
- The divinity of the Akashic Records vs. the humanity of the "reader"
- Letting trust be your vehicle to learning the records
- How to cultivate trust when learning esoteric or "woo" subjects
- Growing from and through trauma
- You can choose to ignore the advice the Akashic Records provide
- How your relationship to the Akashic Records can change over time
- Colonialist notions inherent in the concept of the Akashic Records
- Caution around the idea of universality
- And more!
- The Holiday Survival Meditation Bundle is on sale for only a little bit longer. Learn more here.
- Natasha's book, Healing Your Inner Child, is available for pre-order now on Amazon.
- You can schedule a healing or learn about about Natasha's work by visiting highestlighthealing.com
- Don't forget to rate/review us on Apple Podcasts and Spotify and tell your friends about us
- Also, if you sign up for Natasha's newsletter, you'll get three free guided audio meditations, including one on clearing your chakras!
- Send questions or show topic suggestions to email@example.com
Getting to Know Woo is a weekly podcast dedicated to dispelling the rhetoric that so-called "woo-woo" practices such as energy work, energy healing, inner child healing, chakra clearing, and more are impractical and ineffective, and instead are pragmatic, transformative, and powerful.
Mentioned in the show:
- Jonathan's podcast, Healing the Spirit
- Jonathan's website
- Jonathan's instagram (@nate_qi)
- Linda Howe
- Daniela Gil
- Leah Garza
- Helen Vonderheide
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.