Host Natasha Levinger and her co-host/husband/producer, Brett, welcome Kate Hennessey to talk about Emotional Freedom Technique (aka, EFT or Tapping). Kate is an EFT Tapping Practitioner, Licensed Massage Therapist, and Self-Care Coach helping highly sensitive souls and empaths cultivate calm, compassion, and confidence.
In the interview, they talk about
- The origins of Emotional Freedom Therapy
- How EFT is helpful for those that have trouble sitting still for meditating
- And also for those not very connected to their bodies
- Kate's path to becoming an EFT practitioner
- The breadth of issues that can be addressed by EFT
In the rest of the episode, Natasha & Brett discuss
- Brett being excited about making a giant solid aluminum sphere!
- Natasha being excited about not wearing makeup (#wokeuplikethis)
- The miracle of the eyelash curler
- The non-linearity of time
- Energy report: angry soup, then clarity
- And more!
- Natasha's book, Healing Your Inner Child, is available for pre-order now on Amazon.
- You can schedule a healing or learn about Natasha's Awakening offering by visiting highestlighthealing.com
- Don't forget to rate/review us on Apple Podcasts and Spotify and tell your friends about us
- Also, if you sign up for Natasha's newsletter, you'll get three free guided audio meditations, including one on clearing your chakras!
- Send questions or show topic suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Getting to Know Woo is a weekly podcast dedicated to dispelling the rhetoric that so-called "woo-woo" practices such as energy work, energy healing, inner child healing, chakra clearing, and more are impractical and ineffective, and instead are pragmatic, transformative, and powerful.
Mentioned in the show:
- Kate's newsletter
- Kate's tapping exercise on Insight Timer
- Kate's tapping video on YouTube
- Kate's website
- Atlas Stones & Strongman Competition
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.